Music and Art Night is coming! This year’s event is Wednesday, March 21 from 6:30-8:00pm and will feature recycled instrument making, an instrument petting zoo/sound exploration lab, music-inspired art, digital music making in the computer lab, and the ever popular fine art photo booth. We are looking for volunteers to help with set-up, clean-up, greeting/directing families, and assisting with the various stations.
Please follow this link and lend a hand. Some of the activities are listed below!
- Instrument Making Assistant
- Assists instrument creation. Families will be creating/decorating drums and other percussion instruments out of recyclable materials (coffee cans, bottle caps, paper towel rolls, etc). 6:30-7:15 PM
- Music-Inspired Art Assistant
- Assist with music-inspired art project. 6:30-7:15 PM
- Instrument Petting Zoo Supervisor
- Ensure instruments are played appropriately in music room.
- Digital Music Making
- Assist students in computer lab. 6:30-7:15 pm
- Photo Booth Supervisor
- Assist families taking pictures at our photo booth. 7:15-8:00 PM